|45-60 min *
|Still hitting yourself after the fitting:
|30-60 min *
|€ 100 *
(For purchases above €400, the fitting session costs are €50)
Driver graphite shaft from € 399,00 per club - € 1600 *
Contents of the fitting:
- Interview with the golfer about her/his game and budget wishes
- Measuring existing driver (advantages and disadvantages of your current driver are mapped)
- Measure which adjustment of the new driver suits you best
- Which brand ? Which model?
- Discuss and assess which type of clubhead is right for you
- Determining the correct length, correct shaft, grammage and shaft values and correct grip thickness
- Discuss loft and spin values, carry and total distance
- Shaft frequency analysis
The driver is the club that perhaps appeals most to the imagination of most players, because we want to hit as far and as straight as possible. The different manufacturers have released many different models, one of which is more suitable for players with a low handicap and the other for players with a high handicap.
During a driver fitting we look at which head type, which shaft type, which length, which loft, which draw or fade setting and which type of shaft suits you best in terms of torsion, stiffness, grammage and bend point. In addition, we also teach you to hit a nice fade or draw with your driver.
- Can we show how we produce and adjust clubs in-house?
- Your fitting is always saved and recorded so that you can come back to it later with a subsequent purchase
- You will receive a fitting report, we just do not share the final shaft grammage and flex information with you as we depend on what the workshop can supply.
- You will receive a voucher card with a few nice offers that you as a client can use. Such as discount on green fee, regrippen, annual free loft and lie check and set apk.
- We ask for a deposit
- let's have a drink together to celebrate your purchase