TYPES OF FITTINGS>
Fairway Wood / Hybrid
|Measurement session:||60 -70 minutes|
|Still hitting yourself after the fitting:||60 -70 minutes|
|Cost:||€ 100 *|
When purchasing above €400, the fitting session costs are €50,00)
Fairway wood or hybrid graphite shaft from € 239,00 per club
Contents of the fitting:
- Interview with the golfer about her/his game and budget wishes
- Measuring existing hybrid(s) and fairway wood(s). Advantages and disadvantages of your current clubs are mapped out.
- Measure which setting of the new hybrid and/or fairway woods fits best in terms of lofts and distances.
- Which brand ? Which model?
- Discuss and assess which type of clubhead is right for you
- Determining the correct length, correct shaft, grammage and shaft values and correct grip thickness
- Discuss loft and spin values, carry and total distance
- Shaft frequency analysis
- Can we show how we produce and adjust clubs in-house?
- Your fitting is always saved and recorded so that you can come back to it later with a subsequent purchase
- You will receive a fitting report, we just do not share the final shaft grammage and flex information with you as we depend on what the workshop can supply.
- You will receive a voucher card with a few nice offers that you as a client can use. Such as discount on green fee, regrippen, annual free loft and lie check and set apk.
- We ask for a deposit
- let's have a drink together to celebrate your purchase